So, you want to bring your dream website to life. When choosing a website building company, not only do you want a great value but also a functional, professional-looking website. With so many website builders to choose from, finding the right partner isn’t always an easy decision. At Packerland Websites, we know the ins and outs of website development. Thus, clients get a great-looking, user-friendly website they are proud to show off. To meet our clients’ objectives, we design websites with these eight important elements.
Packerland Websites creates a clear, intuitive path for visitors to follow. We focus on the User Interface (UI) – how visitors interact with a website. We take traffic where you want it to go.
Responsive, mobile-friendly design
Packerland Websites builds websites on the WordPress platform, which automatically resizes for different devices for easy viewing and interaction. Visitors can touch, scroll, and tap to interact with the website because the site is built on a responsive platform.
Concepts of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA)
Packerland Websites incorporates elements from Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). WCAG is part of a series of web accessibility guidelines published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium, the main international standards organization for the internet. In addition to IDEA concepts, Packerland Websites incorporates elements that comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Optimized with SEO best practices
Packerland Websites includes a wide range of SEO techniques in its website design. To inspire Google to recommend the website to your target audience, we incorporate the following on-site SEO techniques:
- Unique text – We recommend 250-400 words per page. Our team provides professionally written content as requested.
- Keywords – We use the appropriate keyword density, based on keywords a potential visitor would type when searching for your type of business
- Optimized website elements – We add tags, page titles, page descriptions and other behind-the-scenes SEO elements
- Blog/news articles – We offer blogging services. Blogs add keywords and new text to a website, increasing the opportunity to appear in search results
Additionally, we incorporate the following off-site SEO techniques:
- Claim your Google My Business profile
- Optimize your Google My Business profile with accurate information, photos, reviews
- Submit the business’ name, address, and phone number to online directories like Yelp, Bing, MapQuest
- Generate incoming links to your website from outside sources like videos you post on YouTube, which is owned by Google.
Social Media Integration
Packerland Websites integrates social media channels into the design. News and information can be easily carried to social media from the website. In turn, social media drives traffic back to the website.
Applicable Content Imported
Packerland Websites developed techniques to quickly and efficiently import content from the current website to a new website.
Packerland Websites has built over 20 ecommerce solutions for clients, and has a platform that is far superior to Shopify. Our platform hosts the store on independent, high-security servers. Aside from the added layers of security, the store’s speed, performance, and options are better than Shopify’s. The store is easy to manage, especially with the one-to-one training that Packerland Websites provides.
The ecommerce system we recommend offers a built-in merchant system for security and convenience. Additional ecommerce benefits:
- Accepts multiple payment types including PayPal, Square, Stripe, and more
- Includes automatic shipping options and calculations
- Calculates taxes automatically
- Includes desirable marketing features like “If you like this, you may also like…”
- Enables users to control inventory
- Gathers customer information to be used in future communications
- Allows for options with price modifiers. An example is a T-shirt in five colors and five sizes. This is still only one product with 25 options. The seller can charge different prices for varying sizes.
Packerland Websites manages over 500 websites, each with its own style guidelines. Our team collaborates with clients to follow the appropriate graphic standards and guidelines.
Website Building for Your Dream Website
With over 11 years of experience building websites and 500 clients, Packerland Websites has the capability to accomplish our clients’ objectives. We have the talent, time, and operational structures to accommodate their needs. Packerland Websites establishes the design, functionality, and features that our clients request to bring their dream websites to life. Visit our Portfolio to see examples of our work. To learn about the parts of a website, read more.