Packerland Websites LLC Job Opening – WordPress Website Developer
Packerland Websites is looking for an individual who is trustworthy, motivated, and experienced with the use of WordPress Web designs. If you enjoy Web design and using your expertise in website design, layout and functionality, this is the position for you.
Sales continue to grow for our company, and we need a designer dedicated to bringing a project together. Our website clients include government entities, nonprofit organizations, small businesses, corporations, and ecommerce. This variety keeps projects fresh and unique.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with themes, designated plugins, and style sheets and be capable of editing themes, either through their design or with child themes. The candidate will work with an experienced individual who will create the structure for a WordPress website.
Qualifications in order of importance are:
• Possess a strong understanding of Web applications and design with WordPress
• Degree in Design and/or WordPress, Web technologies, equivalent or working toward degree.
• 1+ years of professional experience, with the ability to work on high profile projects for key accounts – Entry level candidates will be considered
• Experience with HTML, CSS and editing child themes
• Pluses: PHP, MySQL, Shopping cart and ecommerce experience.
• Email cover letter and resume.
• Provide Links to projects you have done.
• Ability to work from home or office on a self-directed basis.
You are welcome to contact us with early interest and follow up with additional information