Business owners sometimes struggle to find the time to write content for their business website. Although they are experts in their field, they’re not necessarily experts at writing. And even if they are skillful writers and great storytellers, their time may be better spent on other facets of their business, including the tasks they alone can handle.
Writer to the Rescue, the content writing division of Packerland Websites, can help. By working with Joan Koehne, the Wonder Writer, businesses save time and energy and come away with effective content written specifically to meet their business objectives.
The process starts by having clients review a questionnaire, http://writertotherescue.com/website-content/questionnaire-for-website-content/, which is a good starting point for Joan to learn about their business and formulate website content that’s well-written and meaningful to the target audience.
Compelling content has many advantages:
• Reduces bounce rates
• Keeps visitors engaged longer
• Makes audience more likely to act in the way you envision to meet your business objectives
• Helps you build your authority in the field
• Grows your reputation as an industry leader
• Customizes your brand image
• Presents a tone and voice that reflect your vision and mission
• Helps your website rank higher on search engine result pages.
Whether you’re creating a new website or rebuilding a current one, Joan can work with you to create original content that accurately and professionally tells your story. Trust the Wonder Writer to convert your expertise into effective content. Contact her today at 920-639-1865 or Joan@WriterToTheRescue.com.